Start a new comparison

Customers don't like

Show

Discussion

Spokane, Washington, United States #1319224

I didn't send the previous comment, so will try again.I had cancelled my "membership" and received the notice of cancella6tion on January 23, 2017.

I returned the product when I received it February 7, 2017. I've requested that the charge ($96+) be refunded and have followed up with calls asking when this would happen. Yesterday (April21, 2017) I called again and was told it had been more than 30 days and my account had been closed and could no longer be accessed! The cancellation Notification number is 1463388.

I have never received a reply from the company and cannot find a physical address for them. This is obviously a scam, but I'm very frustrated and honestly don't know what else to do. I no longer see their ads on Facebook so am wondering if FB has refused to run them any longer. If there is anything else I can do to get a refund, could you please have someone contact me?

Thank you for any help you can give.At the moment, I'm ready to dig in and try to do something about these scams.