Start a new comparison

No votes
40 reviews
2.5
23 reviews

How would you compare Kraft Foods vs Oscar Mayer?

I was very very unhappy today and as of today I probably won't never buy another Oscar Mayer product with

I was on the phone at one time 34 minutes and another time for about 11 minutes and they say they care about their customers???? what is wrong!!!!!

with them I had called to talk about the P3 protein pack that I had bought terrible experience I expect !!!!!Oscar Meyer to contact me at this email !!!!

normafrazier30@gmail.com or I will put this on Facebook the pictures of the time that I was on the phone and better than that the. BBB Better Business Bureau

Top Rated Kraft Foods Reviews