PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Pall Mall
Kool Cigarettes

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Kool Cigarettes was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 24, 2018 and since then this brand received 34 reviews. It is 22 reviews more than Pall Mall received since Apr 21, 2018.

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Consumer Ratings

21 in category
20 in category
16 in category
15 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Pall Mall ranks 1 points higher in the Cigarettes and Tobacco category than Kool Cigarettes. People gave Pall Mall 3.3 stars for Value for money criterion in Cigarettes and Tobacco category and it is 48 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Kool Cigarettes was rated 3.6 stars for Value for money criterion in this category and it is 52 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Price Affordability criterion, than we see that Kool Cigarettes has a higher rating than Kool Cigarettes. Regarding Diversity of Products or Services criterion, consumers gave Pall Mall 3.3 stars and it is 74% greater than other in category. Kool Cigarettes however was rated 3.4 stars and it is 75% greater than other in category.

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Rating Details

3.3 (7 reviews)
3.6 (14 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

In front of everyone I am ashamed of your packing self contained a 18 cigarettes

Jithinkj

I havent ever received any coupons from your company for at least 10 years since I signed up

Geremiah
3.2 (6 reviews)
3.2 (15 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I would like to know why stores such as Kroger various gas stations are selling cigarettes with a coupon in it that expired in July of 2017 this is upsered I'm buying cigarette from 2 years ago but the seller is unable to answered this question how awful of you then you can't even use they coupon...

Brenda w

I would like to let you know that my number changed from 414-998-7156, or 414-551-8656 and my new number now it is for 414-346-3405. Cheryl Reinders. and my address changed to305 Maple ave apt 4Waukesha, Wi 53186

Agueda
3.3 (6 reviews)
3.4 (12 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I purchased a carton and Im on my second pack. Every one I light up refuses to smoke right...it's as if there's a twig in each one that doesn't want to be smoked! Is quality control on strike?

Ann K

The carton of kools menthol I brought were very strong and they would not refund my money what can I do

PissedConsumer1627320

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Lower cost compared to other brands
  • Expired coupons
  • Good tasste
  • Fresh
  • Kool mild menthol compared to full strength
Cons
  • Poor smoking quality of the cigarette
  • Stile
  • Keep going out
  • Stale

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I saw a coupon for a freecarton of pall mall I couldn't get it to upload on my phone

Couldn't get my mobile coupons cause I couldn't sign in to my account. It happened 3 time's today and I still can't...

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Bought. Kool mild at racetrack for602 on Monday on Wednesday they're627 bought kool mild at bquik on Monday for602 on...

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
2.8

Trying to order some kool coupons

Pall Mall and Kool Cigarettes Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Pall Mall Cigarettes (18 reviews)
  • Kool Cigarettes Super Longs Menthol Cigarettes (7 reviews)
  • Kool Cigarettes Filter Kings Menthol Cigarettes (6 reviews)
  • Kool Cigarettes Account (3 reviews)