PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Kool Cigarettes
Pall Mall

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Kool Cigarettes was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 24, 2018 and since then this brand received 34 reviews. It is 22 reviews more than Pall Mall received since Apr 21, 2018.

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Consumer Ratings

9 in category
13 in category
13 in category
29 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Pall Mall ranks 1 points higher in the Cigarettes and Tobacco category than Kool Cigarettes. People gave Kool Cigarettes 3.2 stars for Price Affordability criterion in Cigarettes and Tobacco category and it is 49 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Pall Mall was rated 3.2 stars for Price Affordability criterion in this category and it is 48 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that Kool Cigarettes has a higher rating than Pall Mall. Regarding Product or Service Quality criterion, consumers gave Kool Cigarettes 3.2 stars and it is 81% greater than other in category. Pall Mall however was rated 2.2 stars and it is 58% greater than other in category.

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Rating Details

3.2 (15 reviews)
3.2 (6 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I would like to let you know that my number changed from 414-998-7156, or 414-551-8656 and my new number now it is for 414-346-3405. Cheryl Reinders. and my address changed to305 Maple ave apt 4Waukesha, Wi 53186

Agueda

I would like to know why stores such as Kroger various gas stations are selling cigarettes with a coupon in it that expired in July of 2017 this is upsered I'm buying cigarette from 2 years ago but the seller is unable to answered this question how awful of you then you can't even use they coupon...

Brenda w
3.6 (14 reviews)
3.3 (7 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I havent ever received any coupons from your company for at least 10 years since I signed up

Geremiah

In front of everyone I am ashamed of your packing self contained a 18 cigarettes

Jithinkj
3.2 (13 reviews)
2.2 (6 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Questions answered and I’m sending samples

Zakiyah

...it's as if there's a twig in each one that doesn't want to be smoked! Is quality control on strike?..

Ann K

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Good tasste
  • Fresh
  • Kool mild menthol compared to full strength
  • Lower cost compared to other brands
  • Expired coupons
Cons
  • Stile
  • Keep going out
  • Stale
  • Poor smoking quality of the cigarette

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Couldn't get my mobile coupons cause I couldn't sign in to my account. It happened 3 time's today and I still can't...

I saw a coupon for a freecarton of pall mall I couldn't get it to upload on my phone

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Bought. Kool mild at racetrack for602 on Monday on Wednesday they're627 bought kool mild at bquik on Monday for602 on...

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Trying to order some kool coupons

2.8

Kool Cigarettes and Pall Mall Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Kool Cigarettes Super Longs Menthol Cigarettes (7 reviews)
  • Kool Cigarettes Filter Kings Menthol Cigarettes (6 reviews)
  • Kool Cigarettes Account (3 reviews)
  • Pall Mall Cigarettes (18 reviews)