PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Kool Cigarettes and L And M as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Kool Cigarettes
L And M

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Overview

Total reviews
Company responses
Issues resolved

Kool Cigarettes was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 24, 2018 and since then this brand received 34 reviews. It is 32 reviews more than L And M received since Sep 28, 2018.

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Consumer Ratings

9 in category
7 in category
13 in category
9 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, L And M ranks 9 points higher in the Cigarettes and Tobacco category than Kool Cigarettes. People gave Kool Cigarettes 3.2 stars for Price Affordability criterion in Cigarettes and Tobacco category and it is 49 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, L And M was rated 4 stars for Price Affordability criterion in this category and it is 57 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that L And M has a higher rating than Kool Cigarettes. Regarding Product or Service Quality criterion, consumers gave Kool Cigarettes 3.2 stars and it is 81% greater than other in category. L And M however was rated 4 stars and it is 87% greater than other in category.

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Rating Details

3.2 (15 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I would like to let you know that my number changed from 414-998-7156, or 414-551-8656 and my new number now it is for 414-346-3405. Cheryl Reinders. and my address changed to305 Maple ave apt 4Waukesha, Wi 53186

Agueda

Send me my Carton of Damaged Stale Cigarettes

Oscar W
3.6 (14 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I havent ever received any coupons from your company for at least 10 years since I signed up

Geremiah

When am Will I Receive cards for my Ana’s cigarettes???

Oscar W
3.2 (13 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Questions answered and I’m sending samples

Zakiyah

No items

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Good tasste
  • Fresh
  • Kool mild menthol compared to full strength
No votes
Cons
  • Stile
  • Keep going out
  • Stale

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Couldn't get my mobile coupons cause I couldn't sign in to my account. It happened 3 time's today and I still can't...

When am Will I Receive cards for my Ana’s cigarettes???

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Bought. Kool mild at racetrack for602 on Monday on Wednesday they're627 bought kool mild at bquik on Monday for602 on...

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Trying to order some kool coupons

3.2

Send me my Carton of Damaged Stale Cigarettes

Kool Cigarettes and L And M Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Kool Cigarettes Super Longs Menthol Cigarettes (7 reviews)
  • Kool Cigarettes Filter Kings Menthol Cigarettes (6 reviews)
  • Kool Cigarettes Account (3 reviews)
  • L And M Cigarettes (1 review)