Start a new comparison

1.6
203 reviews
1.9
150 reviews

How do you compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen vs KFC?

I eat 3 times a week at Popeyes 1st 2 weeks of Jan I was off and I’m an on the road sales rep. Stoped in to have my usual and found that your single leg had gone up to 2.99.

Not in my budget so I guess I’ll have to start going to churches chicken. I can’t pay your new prices

KFC has excellent customer service and all of their employees knows how to talk to people without acting ghetto

KFC has way better customer service than popeys does and kfc doesn’t mess your order up EVERY TIME!!!!!!! Popeys food tastes better but they mess your orders up and are usually rude about makingot right!

Got some awful chicken tiny pieces dark dry hard to eat from a normally good place heartbroken not a return to compensate bad chicken really sad when you go to a favorite place and get worse chicken ever sad day in arizona.

to Anonymous #1499854

Popeyes gots my vote now

Top Rated Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews