Start a new comparison

247 reviews
1.6
211 reviews
157 reviews

How do you compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen vs KFC?

KFC gets your order correct the first time and gives you exactly what you ordered. Popeyes did not, they screwed it up completely.

KFC is much better because they food always fresh and hot. There customer service is wonderful.

Popeyes is best KFC customer is tad better I love popyes KFC fell off long time ago

I love popeyes. Ut after work ilng at one I'm sorry to say I gave up chicken for life. I just want my money I just want to get paid for the work I did

NullZebu

I love love Popeyes but chicken pieces are very small, alot of crust and less meat. Please don't let poor management spoil your name.

Foxon Blvd, New Haven CT, could definitely;. I would rather take less pay to insure my quality of food respect Popeyes name

to me it doesn't matter if kfc is better than popeyes, because I am a fried chicken lover and popeyes will never get another cent from me because they have shown they don't give a damn about their customers by not even giving me a return call about their manager using racial slurs against me and my wife. so kfc will get my vote.

Top Rated Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews