Start a new comparison

223 reviews
1.6
198 reviews
134 reviews

How would you compare Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen vs Kfc?

Popeyes is best KFC customer is tad better I love popyes KFC fell off long time ago

I love popeyes. Ut after work ilng at one I'm sorry to say I gave up chicken for life. I just want my money I just want to get paid for the work I did

NullZebu

I love love Popeyes but chicken pieces are very small, alot of crust and less meat. Please don't let poor management spoil your name.

Foxon Blvd, New Haven CT, could definitely;. I would rather take less pay to insure my quality of food respect Popeyes name

to me it doesn't matter if kfc is better than popeyes, because I am a fried chicken lover and popeyes will never get another cent from me because they have shown they don't give a damn about their customers by not even giving me a return call about their manager using racial slurs against me and my wife. so kfc will get my vote.

Top Rated Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Reviews