Start a new comparison

2.2
503 reviews
1.9
432 reviews

How would you compare KFC vs Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen?

I really like Popeyes Chicken than KFC when it comes to taste. But the staff and customer services skills I go with KFC.

The Popeyes managers that we encountered was rude and unprofessional. No concern of there customers.

It seems there lacking of training. Lol

KFC gets your order correct the first time and gives you exactly what you ordered. Popeyes did not, they screwed it up completely.

I eat 3 times a week at Popeyes 1st 2 weeks of Jan I was off and I’m an on the road sales rep. Stoped in to have my usual and found that your single leg had gone up to 2.99.

Not in my budget so I guess I’ll have to start going to churches chicken. I can’t pay your new prices

KFC has excellent customer service and all of their employees knows how to talk to people without acting ghetto

KFC is much better because they food always fresh and hot. There customer service is wonderful.

KFC has way better customer service than popeys does and kfc doesn’t mess your order up EVERY TIME!!!!!!! Popeys food tastes better but they mess your orders up and are usually rude about makingot right!

Popeyes is best KFC customer is tad better I love popyes KFC fell off long time ago

I love popeyes. Ut after work ilng at one I'm sorry to say I gave up chicken for life. I just want my money I just want to get paid for the work I did

Got some awful chicken tiny pieces dark dry hard to eat from a normally good place heartbroken not a return to compensate bad chicken really sad when you go to a favorite place and get worse chicken ever sad day in arizona.

to Anonymous #1499854

Popeyes gots my vote now

NullZebu

I love love Popeyes but chicken pieces are very small, alot of crust and less meat. Please don't let poor management spoil your name.

Foxon Blvd, New Haven CT, could definitely;. I would rather take less pay to insure my quality of food respect Popeyes name

to me it doesn't matter if kfc is better than popeyes, because I am a fried chicken lover and popeyes will never get another cent from me because they have shown they don't give a damn about their customers by not even giving me a return call about their manager using racial slurs against me and my wife. so kfc will get my vote.

user90524872

I'm *** off n i gave them back they food n now I can't get my food replace I gave them all the food back n i didn't get my my pepper I lost my twin do to food poisoning my lawyer is on his way to the,store I got all hospital paper I need my food now n I'm at store

Popeyes beats KFC 9-4 on a scale of 10.

Chicken not a greasy a spicy and regular, Shrimp as well.

Choices for sides is superior.

KFC has a bunch of tender options, but more limited actual chicken choices.

I go out of my way to get Popeyes from where I live.

Popeyes staff friendly, I guess some consumers want boot lickers ( they generalize for them all, must be a racist too!

Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States #1349955

No comparison - there is NO Popeye's chicken here, how can you expect people to compare the two when there are thousands of miles between them? *Duhhh*

Federal Way, Washington, United States #1301965

The people at KFC are way more friendly. Most of Popeyes are cold and heartless.

Like pod people. I'm calling corporate office first, then I'm going to picket them.

Top Rated KFC Reviews