Start a new comparison

00:00
  • ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
No items

How would you compare Keurig vs Peets Coffee?

Best Coffee for k cups period. All I order is Peets, well I have been trying out Laughing man.

its damn good also. The problem with Peets is they are the most expensive to buy k cups online. I did write them and told them it was a shame you could buy at Keurig and other places online cheaper. I received no response.

I tell you these companies are both idiots for not listening to consumer. I spend 100 a month on coffee, and they don't care, either one of them. Keurigs problem is there rewards program.

It is a joke as mentioned in previous reviews. You would think spending 100 a month for several years would buy some loyalty benefits and that means the reward program.

Top Rated Keurig Reviews