PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Keebler and Ritz Crackers as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Keebler
Ritz Crackers

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Overview

Total reviews
231
1247
Company responses
Issues resolved

Ritz Crackers was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 2, 2010 and since then this brand received 1247 reviews. It is 1016 reviews more than Keebler received since Sep 4, 2014.

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Consumer Ratings

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Rating Details

2 (61 reviews)
1.8 (201 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

these new crackers are hard and taste like cardboard. I am still going to buy the Keebler stackers, alto, more are broken, and fragile at the opening of the packages. I am actively looking for a replacement to these crackers, and when I do, I will no longer buy any Keebler products.

PissedConsumer1716253

I am writing from Singapore. What happened to the usual Ritz sour cream crackers ? Changed packaging and now the cracker became crisps. Not nice anymore ! Please bring back previous version

Su A
1.6 (58 reviews)
1.7 (316 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...What in the world has happened? Surely somebody at Keebler has noticed this problem? Quit putting out a poor quality product to your long time customers..

DEBERAH H

...How does this product leave for distribution? Fifty year customer never had a negative concern..

Janylah
2 (37 reviews)
1.7 (130 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Called for apple crumb recipe shown in Sunday’s newspaper, they told me they could not send me that recipe or any. I can only get them on line

PissedConsumer1707849

They are DEFINATELY different, crumbly, less flavor. Why would Nabisco do this?

PissedConsumer1092785

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Way it was before
  • I am still waiting for an answer
  • Used to be good
  • Old ritz
  • Old ritz crackers that held together
  • Taste
Cons
  • All the broken pieces
  • Taste
  • Broken
  • Crackers crumble at touch
  • How crumbly the crackers at touch and in the packet
  • Crumbles

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I dislike the packaging very tacky!!

I want to see them on the shelves of all shops again where are they ??????? Me and my family love them I would buy at le...

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Keebler /kellogg on Madison and 28th in grand Rapids support adultery william travis hooper and April bouwens having an...

I bought Ritz crackers buy one get one free just before Labor Day; a big mistake. The crackers fall to pieces when...

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

What has happened to ZESTAS ?!
I’m “done” with them...switching to a brand that TASTES GOOD.
See ya!

1.5

Ritz crackers were a staple in our house growing up. Yesterday I picked up a couple of boxes . Well what a shock...

Keebler and Ritz Crackers Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Keebler Zesta Original Saltine Crackers (47 reviews)
  • Keebler Town House Crackers (46 reviews)
  • Keebler Crackers (27 reviews)
  • Ritz Crackers Crackers (821 reviews)
  • Ritz Crackers Original Crackers (166 reviews)
  • Ritz Crackers Fresh Stacks Crackers (27 reviews)