PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Nabisco and Keebler as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Nabisco
Keebler

Nabisco and Keebler Overview

Total reviews
1521
231
Company responses
Issues resolved

Nabisco was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Jan 17, 2011 and since then this brand received 1521 reviews. It is 1290 reviews more than Keebler received since Sep 4, 2014.

Nabisco and Keebler Consumer Ratings

114 in category
135 in category
77 in category
103 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Nabisco ranks 54 points higher in the Food Manufacturers category than Keebler. People gave Nabisco 2 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in Food Manufacturers category and it is 136 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Keebler was rated 1.6 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in this category and it is 98 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Value for money criterion, than we see that Nabisco has a higher rating than Keebler. Regarding Diversity of Products or Services criterion, consumers gave Nabisco 2.8 stars and it is 68% greater than other in category. Keebler however was rated 2.6 stars and it is 58% greater than other in category.

Nabisco and Keebler Rating Details

2 (392 reviews)
1.6 (58 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

They changed the recipe. They are very thick, not thin and crispy like they used to be. I’m way disappointed as I loved this snack I remembered from my childhood.

Jamie G

...What in the world has happened? Surely somebody at Keebler has noticed this problem? Quit putting out a poor quality product to your long time customers..

DEBERAH H
2.2 (333 reviews)
2 (61 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

It seems to me the packaging around these crackers is poor...so poor in fact the sharp corners pierce it and the crackers go stale quicker than normal.Is this by design! I wonder. The store wouldnt even take a return based on expiry date. No name crackers for us until something is done.Better...

Prof D

these new crackers are hard and taste like cardboard. I am still going to buy the Keebler stackers, alto, more are broken, and fragile at the opening of the packages. I am actively looking for a replacement to these crackers, and when I do, I will no longer buy any Keebler products.

PissedConsumer1716253
2.8 (264 reviews)
2.6 (31 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I wouldnt buy again and i was unset and the tast and everthing

Jamie P

Product is tasteless. Yearn for original buttery cracker.

Renee K

Nabisco and Keebler Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Original cookie
  • Recipe of the original cookie
  • I love eating ritz crackers
  • Way it was before
  • I am still waiting for an answer
  • Used to be good
Cons
  • Quality and taste
  • Nabisco no longer seems to care about quality
  • Bad crackers
  • All the broken pieces
  • Taste
  • Broken

Nabisco and Keebler Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I have now bought to family size boxes of Chicken in a Biskit and they are both overcooked. The sides almost look burned...

I dislike the packaging very tacky!!

Nabisco and Keebler Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Chicken in a Biskit tastes like a saltine. 30 yrs ago they were bangin!

Keebler /kellogg on Madison and 28th in grand Rapids support adultery william travis hooper and April bouwens having an...

Nabisco and Keebler Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I live in Phoenix AZ and cannot find my Famous Chocolate Wafers what I use to make my chocolate crust. Please don't...

What has happened to ZESTAS ?!
I’m “done” with them...switching to a brand that TASTES GOOD.
See ya!

Nabisco and Keebler Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Nabisco Pinwheels Cookies (183 reviews)
  • Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers (168 reviews)
  • Nabisco Cookies (127 reviews)
  • Keebler Zesta Original Saltine Crackers (47 reviews)
  • Keebler Town House Crackers (46 reviews)
  • Keebler Crackers (27 reviews)