Start a new comparison

00:00
  • ISSUES RESOLVED
Top Products and Services
No items

How would you compare Jeff Wyler Fairfield Kia vs Performance Kings Honda?

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Kia is somewhat better as they did not try and sabotage my car to lower the trade-in value like Kings Honda did!! I had bought my current trade-in car at JW Fairfield & had a great experience the first time around.

Unfortunately, the manager, Mike, ruined that for me this time and I will no longer go there.

They have another Jeff Wyler dealership (Eastgate) which is farther from my home & they contacted me and have been very nice so might try them. But beware of Mike at JW Fairfield Kia and don't EVER go to Kings Honda if you are a woman!!