Start a new comparison

• False promises4
  • Worst customer service3
Show

Discussion

I will never order from Kohls on line again.I have learned a valuable lesson which cost me $74.00.

I intend on taking this up with the Corporate Office as well.

After several attempts of changing the address for the delivery of birthday gifts for my great niece I have now thrown away $74.00.

I contacted Kohls on line by calling the number one hour and a half after I placed my order. I was told I only had 30 minutes to contact them and the order was in fulfillment, whatever, that means. Even in mortgage or purchasing any large item you can cancel a purchase.

The order had not even been shipped One and a half hours later, how could I not correct the address? I was not canceling my order at that time just needed the address corrected.

This makes no sense. So after several phone calls I can no longer get my items shipped to the correct address, and I am out a lot of money. If you check my account I have been a long time customer.

My sister even went to the location where they used to live, but were not able to enter the gated community.

I would expect Kohls to credit my account since they did not change the shipping address for me with in 1.5 hours. I would purchase the same items at the Rockwall, Texas store, if I can get the credit on my account. If not I will make my purchase elsewhere. I have ordered on line with other companies and was able to cancel or change items that same day.

This is the worst...

Thanks so much for the emails.I just want my credit!