Start a new comparison

• Treatment5
  • False promises4
Show

Discussion

I will never order from Kohls on line again. I have learned a valuable lesson which cost me $74.00.

I intend on taking this up with the Corporate Office as well.

After several attempts of changing the address for the delivery of birthday gifts for my great niece I have now thrown away $74.00.

I contacted Kohls on line by calling the number one hour and a half after I placed my order. I was told I only had 30 minutes to contact them and the order was in fulfillment, whatever, that means. Even in mortgage or purchasing any large item you can cancel a purchase.

The order had not even been shipped One and a half hours later, how could I not correct the address? I was not canceling my order at that time just needed the address corrected.

This makes no sense. So after several phone calls I can no longer get my items shipped to the correct address, and I am out a lot of money. If you check my account I have been a long time customer.

My sister even went to the location where they used to live, but were not able to enter the gated community.

I would expect Kohls to credit my account since they did not change the shipping address for me with in 1.5 hours. I would purchase the same items at the Rockwall, Texas store, if I can get the credit on my account. If not I will make my purchase elsewhere. I have ordered on line with other companies and was able to cancel or change items that same day.

This is the worst customer service I have ever had.

Thanks so much for the emails. I just want my credit!