PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about McDonalds and Jack in the Box as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

McDonalds
Jack in the Box

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Overview

Total reviews
4148
2523
Company responses
Issues resolved

McDonalds was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Dec 5, 2007 and since then this brand received 4148 reviews. It is 1625 reviews more than Jack in the Box received since Jan 28, 2008. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer has equal chances to resolve issues with McDonalds customer support team and Jack in the Box customer service.

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Consumer Ratings

49 in category
70 in category
43 in category
70 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, McDonalds ranks 12 points higher in the Fast Food category than Jack in the Box. People gave McDonalds 1.7 stars for Customer service criterion in Fast Food category and it is 87 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Jack in the Box was rated 1.4 stars for Customer service criterion in this category and it is 67 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Staff criterion, than we see that McDonalds has a higher rating than Jack in the Box. Regarding Location criterion, consumers gave McDonalds 2.9 stars and it is 67% greater than other in category. Jack in the Box however was rated 2.5 stars and it is 53% worse than other in category.

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Rating Details

1.7 (1616 reviews)
1.4 (1220 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...Most McDonald's have great customer service, but this one must have extremely poor management or ownership???..

James S

...Who in their right mind says such a rude remark about the customer in a jobplace where customer service is keyfactor. This shouldn't have happened. Jib# 8208..

Bernie
1.7 (1540 reviews)
1.4 (1199 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

... to me something needs to be done about her as i wont be going there again as this is the 3rd time shes been ignorant like that please do something about this staff member....

Miguel

...I would really appreciate it if you talked to the manager, closing staff and OR change the hours on the internet and the store so that customers wont be disillusioned..

Cindi M
2.9 (1446 reviews)
2.5 (1134 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Blue color t shirt 1 lady, she is so mean , I spend minimum $10 everyday in this location ( 541 6th ave newyork ny 10011) , I never notice that outside food is not allowed here, but the way she telling me to not to eat the food over here its insulting , you have no rights to insult any one..

FAZLAY N

...This is the fourth time in a row that i have been to this location and had horrible service, or no service. This is now the worst JITB location in stl..

Audric

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Usually the food
  • Proximity to my house
  • Most unprofessional
  • Food
  • I like your food
  • How close you are to me
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Service
  • I did not like the customer service
  • Rude service
  • Customer service its no good employees need training
  • That i couldnt speak with someone at corporate

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Everything was cold we ordered a double with chesse but received a mc chicken

Worst experience ever, nasty fries and half cooked chicken patty

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I have eaten at many McDonalds restaurants since this is my favorite fast food place. All the McDonalds I visited have...

Every time I go to the Jack in the Box on 5202 S. Lancaster Rd. Dallas Tx I get rude unprofessional service, long 30...

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I want to know my reversals when will be done...as per last cancelled the order.??

tired of their mistakes and attitude

McDonalds and Jack in the Box Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Mcdonalds Manager (613 reviews)
  • Mcdonalds Customer Care (568 reviews)
  • Mcdonalds Drive-through (212 reviews)
  • Jack In The Box Customer Care (589 reviews)
  • Jack In The Box Manager (327 reviews)
  • Jack In The Box Drive-through (219 reviews)