PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Miracle Gro and Hydro Mousse as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Miracle Gro

47 in category
42 in category
28 in category
No votes

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Miracle Gro ranks 512 points higher in the Landscaping and Gardening category than Hydro Mousse. People gave Miracle Gro 3 stars for Price Affordability criterion in Landscaping and Gardening category and it is 113 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. Regarding Value for money criterion, consumers gave Miracle Gro 2.3 stars and it is 83% greater than other in category.

Miracle Gro and Hydro Mousse Rating Details

3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Over a period of 6 weeks I purchased 8 50 quart bags of Miracle Grow Potting Soil that I used to replant my 15 young tomato plants.NOTE My plants were grown INDOORS (In Solo Cups)After replanting them into larger planter pots I placed the plants in side my enclosed SCREEN ROOMWithin 24 hours my...

Rocco D

3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

We transparent three house plant and this morning found three white mushrooms ! Why?

Joanne M

2.3 (4 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Bought 5 bags of miracle- gro potting mix. Planted my seeds and 3 weeks later i have nothing growing in my pots but a white mold.

Yarelli

Miracle Gro and Hydro Mousse Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

Miracle Gro and Hydro Mousse Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Miracle Gro and Hydro Mousse Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Purchased two bags of Miraclegro indoor potting soil at Home Depot and repotted three large indoor plants mid July....

Miracle Gro and Hydro Mousse Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Miracle Gro Potting Soil (3 reviews)
  • Hydro Mousse Liquid Lawn Plant Supplement (2 reviews)