PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Hydro Mousse and Miracle Gro as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Hydro Mousse

41 out of 656 in Landscaping and Gardening category
46 in category
34 in category
33 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Miracle Gro ranks 492 points higher in the Landscaping and Gardening category than Hydro Mousse.

Hydro Mousse and Miracle Gro Rating Details

3 (4 reviews)

No items

Over a period of 6 weeks I purchased 8 50 quart bags of Miracle Grow Potting Soil that I used to replant my 15 young tomato plants.NOTE My plants were grown INDOORS (In Solo Cups)After replanting them into larger planter pots I placed the plants in side my enclosed SCREEN ROOMWithin 24 hours my...

Rocco D
2.3 (4 reviews)

No items

...After reading other comments and using the fertilizer as directed, i wonder if the product contributed to the white mold covering my garden areas. Please advise..

Shelley S
3 (4 reviews)

No items

We transparent three house plant and this morning found three white mushrooms ! Why?

Joanne M

Hydro Mousse and Miracle Gro Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

Bought 5 bags of miracle- gro potting mix. Planted my seeds and 3 weeks later i have nothing growing in my pots but a...

Hydro Mousse and Miracle Gro Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Hydro Mousse and Miracle Gro Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

Purchased two bags of Miraclegro indoor potting soil at Home Depot and repotted three large indoor plants mid July....

Hydro Mousse and Miracle Gro Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Hydro Mousse Liquid Lawn Plant Supplement (2 reviews)
  • Miracle Gro Potting Soil (3 reviews)