Start a new comparison

• That they lied4
  • Runaround they have given me4
Show

Discussion

It is really hard for me personally to compare United Healthcare with Humana.But if I just had to pick one -I would " think" that United Healthcare would rate a little higher positively as better.

United Healthcare is a more popular medical insurance and personally I have Never had a problem with United Healthcare nor Humana myself. I would put my trust more so in United Healthcare because before retiring the employer used UH if we wish to enroll in it.

Since no problems I have experienced from neither one really I would give United Healthcare a 10 and Humana an 8.Both are good.

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1196385

Humana - NO Customer Service Help!!!!

ISSUE NOT RESOLVED

Fort Myers, Florida Aug 05 8 views 0 comments

Since December of 2015, the INEPT EMPLOYEES at HUMANA are unable to fill a simple Doctor Prescribed Medication.These same Meds have been scripted and PAID for previously by Medicare.

For some reason I am now part of the "HUMANA CIRCLE-***"!!!!

And here all this time I was lead to believe that Verizon and Comcast/Xfinity held the #1 spot for Customer Service Ineptitude.

Humana Customer Service does not care, they lie, they run your Doctor and Doctor's Staff in endless Cycles, of requests for information, Humana has received in excess of Twenty times and back to December. 2014.

Utterly incompetent.The Humana CEO is more caught up with his Bicycle than operating his business- obviously he doesn't give a "***" either When Open Enrollment comes around in December I will NOT sign up with HUMANA Humana Medicare Advantage 4