PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Houzz and Wayfair as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Not enough votes

Not enough votes

Houzz and Wayfair Overview

Total reviews
270
1109
Company responses
Issues resolved

Wayfair was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 16, 2012 and since then this brand received 1109 reviews. It is 839 reviews more than Houzz received since Mar 25, 2014. According to received "Issue Resolved" consumers' votes, a consumer is more likely to resolve issues with Houzz customer support team than with Wayfair customer service.

Houzz and Wayfair Consumer Ratings

Houzz and Wayfair Rating Details

1.2 (167 reviews)
2 (455 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I sent a question to the customer service department over a week ago and received an automated reply that they would get back to me with three days. Nothing! After a second email with no reply, I decided to call corporate. "Press 3 for all other questions', the phone rings and I'm informed that...

Wanda K

...I love all the customer service people there they are awesome and polite..

Elany
1.2 (147 reviews)
2 (371 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I ordered a bedframe through houzz, at the bottom of the page it said itd be there just after the 1st of november...i called 3 days after ordering the bedframe to cancel it and to order the right one the representative told me that theyd have it processed and try refund my money and all that...days...

Frederick W

I purchased four rugs and my home is infested from Mayfair they are bedbugs and I need a lawyer because I lost everything and in disabled I ordered a panel bed sheets,curtain and mattress I tried to get some of my disability back but I couldn't pleAse stop shopping here

Blair
1.4 (144 reviews)
2.4 (373 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...The lack of staff to moderate properly leave the *** up for long periods. People game the system by posting inappropriate pics and delete their inappropriate pics so the moderator will forgive the offense. Thank you for your assistance..

PissedConsumer1559025

...I highly recommend you train your staff in some basic customer service. Put me on your "Do Not Call List" effective immediately. I am done with you! Wow! Regards, Former Customer..

PissedConsumer790392

Houzz and Wayfair Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Unsatisfied
  • Shopping on the web
  • Pictures of designs to generate ideas
  • Customer service
  • Completely careless customer service agent
  • Product
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Apparent lack of concern for customer retention
  • Customer service
  • Customer service
  • Delivery
  • False and misleading advertising

Houzz and Wayfair Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

They told I have more packages coming

Houzz and Wayfair Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Houzz Customer Care (51 reviews)
  • Houzz Shipping Service (31 reviews)
  • Houzz Website (11 reviews)
  • Wayfair Customer Care (171 reviews)
  • Wayfair Shipping Service (118 reviews)
  • Wayfair Credit Card (46 reviews)