Start a new comparison

• Awful experience4
  • Attitude of rep4
Show

Discussion

Houzz is a nightmare.Bought a Christmas tree , after decorating and a week of having it up I discovered the plug was burned black and started to burn the rug.

I called, they refunded my money HOWEVER they insisted I take it down immediately they wanted it back to examine it. I asked for a little time and the said they wanted it sooner. I took it down (I was ill in bed but manager to do it) I just got a call they can't pick it up till Dec 18. I am extremely angry they put this pressure on me and gave me a timeline that was unreasonable and then changed it.

I have a 8' tree sitting on my porch and can hardly get in my door. I am in my 70's and don't need this. It they aren't going to do an urgent product safety check why did they put me through this? I am pissed.

I have dealt with Wayfair and they are wonderful and accommodating.This tree belongs in the garbage.

WAYFAIR IS 100 BETTER THAN THIS JOKE!---HOUZZ, DONT BUY NOTHING THERE, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS--THEY ADD STUFF ON--YOU END UP OWEING TWICE THE AMOUNT!