Start a new comparison

2.4
118 reviews
2.2
47 reviews

How would you compare Houzz vs Wayfair?

RashMojaveRattlesnake465

Wayfair did not respond to my vital issue. Why is Wayfair continuing to PROFIT off the suffering of immigrant children?

I would be satisfied if you would continue to sell the beds to the concentration camps at your cost, but during the Holocaust, many organizations like yours saw no problem in profiting off the misery of others. You need to donate the profits from the beds to RAICES.

The heartless response of your CEO was abominable! I will not be activating the Wayfair credit account for $6500 that I received this week, and I will not be purchasing the items of outdoor furniture that have been in my "cart".

No competition at all - WAYFAIR. Houzz is fake, shows pictures of interior and never has the actual item, just something Houzz thinks is similar.

Wayfair customer service is above PAR!

Do not join the pro with Houzz, it really is a scam. Wayfair doesn't even charge you to be a pro.

I haven’t the occasion to use Wayfair but once and was pleased with them that time.cleatus

Houzz is a nightmare. Bought a Christmas tree , after decorating and a week of having it up I discovered the plug was burned black and started to burn the rug.

I called, they refunded my money HOWEVER they insisted I take it down immediately they wanted it back to examine it. I asked for a little time and the said they wanted it sooner. I took it down (I was ill in bed but manager to do it) I just got a call they can't pick it up till Dec 18. I am extremely angry they put this pressure on me and gave me a timeline that was unreasonable and then changed it.

I have a 8' tree sitting on my porch and can hardly get in my door. I am in my 70's and don't need this. It they aren't going to do an urgent product safety check why did they put me through this? I am pissed.

I have dealt with Wayfair and they are wonderful and accommodating. This tree belongs in the garbage.

WAYFAIR IS 100 BETTER THAN THIS JOKE!---HOUZZ, DONT BUY NOTHING THERE, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS--THEY ADD STUFF ON--YOU END UP OWEING TWICE THE AMOUNT!

Top Rated Houzz Reviews