Start a new comparison

216 reviews
2.2
172 reviews
Show

How would you compare House Of Beauty World vs Wen?

It is now 6/21/17, and I placed the order on 6/9, but I do not have anything for my money, and HOB charged my credit card on 6/12/17, although they had NOT shipped the merchandise. On 6/14/17, I received a shipment Email from HOB with a USPS tracking number, but the USPS web site reports that this is a PRE-SHIPMENT notification to indicate that HOB has sent an electronic notification and a package label number to USPS, but HOB has not given a package to USPS.

As of today (7 days since HOB sent me the label number) the USPS still hasn't received a package from HOB. I contacted HOB on 6/16/17, to inquire and just received a response that my merchandise has shipped. I provided them a screen shot from USPS showing that the package has not been recieved by USPS, and I have tried to contact HOB every day since, but HOB is now ignoring me. I have already initiated a fraud claim with my financial institution and am preparing a package to send to the PA State Attorney General's Office, since I have researched HOB's history at the BBB and numerous other web sites and see that they have about 200 complaints, many very similar to mine.

I am an internal auditor at one of the most highly secured places in this country, and report on internal controls to guard against theft. This seems to be a calculated HOB employee method of stealing (create a shipping label for merchandise, but do not actually give the package to the shipper and just keep the merchandise for themselves). I'm not sure whether HOB management and owner's are aware or are in on this FRAUD, but they will be, because as I've said, I am preparing a package of the printed online complaints and web site addressess and links, USPS data and my own history (I kept everything) to send to the PA State Attorney General for investigation of HOB.

This was only my third time doing business with the company, and the first two times were okay, but this time they got me, as they seem to have gotten MANY, MANY others in the near past.based on the other comlaints I have read online . I DO NOT ADVISE DOING BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY ONLINE, OR DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

As far as I'm concerned House of Beauty World has no Customer service nor do they make right any wrongs.

I ordered two wigs and paid for expedited shipping.

A week later the wigs hadn't even been processed. When I emailed Customer Service explaining that due to their inability to process my order the same day I was forced to drive over two hours to get a new wig from a store. I asked for an explanation.

What I got was a 10 percent discount on my next purchase. Needless to say, there will be NO next order.

Top Rated House Of Beauty World Reviews