Start a new comparison

No items

Show

Discussion

Threats and Intimidation Tacti

Has anyone else received surprised visits from thugs after they complained to local government about this company?

I put up two pictures of the persons who persistently tried to gain entry into my home after I complained about not receiving a refund.I spoke to one of them unassumingly and they showed that they were able to obtain my family members names and addresses from public record sources.

The owner of this company seems to have several arrest records and at least one that I know of is for violence. Had I known that I wouldn't have hired these people.

I complained, two thugs show up at my home with a list of my family's names/addresses??? They lurk around my home for hours, harass the doorperson and won't go away until they trick me into opening the door.

What is their connection with Maey Holding Corp.?

Who is this Eddie Hilel that visited me at my home? Why is Eddie Hilel also known as SADI (on his LinkedIn profile)?

Why do contractors have LinkedIN profiles? Is this an attempt to be professional??? Why does he spell his last name differently on different internet sources? Is he a violent criminal?

With a LinkedIn Profile to seem like a trustworthy and 'tame' person? Why does he think that it's appropriate to come to people's houses and harass them like this? Is my property safe from vandalism? Are these people who came to my house hinting to me that they'll destroy my property?

Are they going to hurt...

Why do you do business in an intimidating manner like this?Don't come to my home!