PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Has verified representatives
2.4
Hickory Farms

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Overview

Total reviews
242
Company responses
Issues resolved

The Swiss Colony was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Apr 29, 2008 and since then this brand received 242 reviews. It is 241 reviews more than Hickory Farms received since Jan 2, 2020.

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Consumer Ratings

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Rating Details

2.3 (88 reviews)
2 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

I ordered mixed peanuts for a Christmas gift after Christmas I ordered the same thing as a deal and when I received my container it was twice as small as the one that I ordered for Christmas

PissedConsumer1768622

Lightweight carried by airflow and went everywhere. Not worth it. Change stuffing.

PissedConsumer1749308
2.9 (76 reviews)
3 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

...Now they are demanding payment on products I know nothing about. I am done with them forever. I like their products but their customer service and billing stinks..

Lathen

No items

2.2 (74 reviews)
1 (1 review)
Reviewer's quote

Please check shipping charges before you order. When I found out my shipping charges were going to be $27.98 on a $104.96 order to send items to two addresses from Washington, DC to Baltimore, MD which was 26% of the cost of my order, I cancelled the order within 36 hours of placing the order. Four...

Joanette

No items

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Products
  • Love the petite fours
  • Good products
No votes
Cons
  • Rude people
  • Way they handle payment
  • Suck

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I don't understand why people would complain. My experience is wonderful. Actually a little too wonderful and...

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I don't know what person considered these items as normal size! I think this company is a scam! I payed 126.00 dollars...

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
1.4

The Swiss Colony and Hickory Farms Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • The Swiss Colony Customer Care (46 reviews)
  • The Swiss Colony Shipping Service (38 reviews)
  • The Swiss Colony Delivery Service (13 reviews)