Start a new comparison

503 reviews
1.7
33 reviews
19 reviews

How would you compare Heartland Rvs vs Keystone Rv?

Personally, I wouldn't buy a Keystone product based on the awful reviews they have received and two friends who bought a Keystone product despite being warned and both returned/dumped them within the first month! Of course, Keystone can step in line with all of the other shoddy RV manufacturers who say they care about their end-users but in fact care about one thing and one thing only....the bottom line.

It's sort of like a doctor or dentist....while they may truly care about your health they don't make any money unless they "drill and fill" and/or do surgeries, chemo, etc; What a sad world we live in where true compassion and the value of having done a good job have all but disappeared! Welcome to our new America!!!!!

TalkativeEel894
@Anonymous

Which Keystone product are you comparing?

Heart lies they are dishonest and rude all upper management is telling you any thing but the truth they just want to get you off the phone , the lie about when there sending you a refund I've got management texts that my pmt was going out in July 25th2018 for cash I paid out of my pocket to fix there fire hazard wiring that should have been fixed befor it was sold now I wont get my money until something is August or September. But we are going to take this to small claims court, this ie the world worst case of poor management.

Manufacturers, people I've ever seen. PLEASE DON'T BUY ANY 5TH WHEELE, TRAVEL TRAILER MOTORHOME, ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

Heartland rv...SUCKS

We had 2 Keystone fifth wheels and like them both. I really wish we had not traded our Keystone Montana Big Sky for the Heartland Bighorn. Our Keystone was 7 years old and beyond a few normal repairs we were problem free, Heartland has been a major problem from day 1.

We purchased 2016 Mallards M325 with calls of the spacious living area and Windows. We have had it was the year and never realized how cheaply it is built it is basically a Styrofoam cooler on wheels.

After a few months the black water tank fell out from under the camper held by inexpensive sheet-metal screw apparently it had been broken since the day we purchased it. When removing it all the extra pieces of flex pipe and a few screws and basically stuff used during the construction was left in the underbelly. The AC never really has worked well throughout the camper so last night I decided to the vent covers because I saw Styrofoam in two of them. The ductwork is nothing but slots cut in the Styrofoam and runs the length of the camper you would not believe all the Styrofoam the came out of that vent.

They have the light switch for the lights on front of the camper inside storage compartment two different switches for two different lights than it has two light switches inside that turn own little LED lights that I'm not sure why they're in their. Anyway I could go on but that would be nitpicking, I know Marcus doesn't control Heartland but he is always on his show basically saying do the right thing and give him a good product.

We do enjoy our lifestyle just very disappointed in the quality of amount of money they cost. Would not recommend to purchase this product unless you can get it for about $20,000.

Top Rated Heartland Rvs Reviews