Start a new comparison

• ISSUES RESOLVED
    67%
Top Products and Services
No items

How do you compare Guitar Center vs Zzounds Music?

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States #1314357

I have purchased many times from both companies. I would say hands down, ZZOUNDS is way better.

I will NEVER purchase from Guitar Center. Had two instances where I purchased something online from Guitar Center. They charged my card, I got email confirmation, yet, never received item. When I called it inquire, GC said the item was sold and no longer available.

I had to call them to find out what happened and had to ask for my money back. Guitar a Center also declined righting a wrong and refused to offer another item at the price I purchased them at.

Another thing, ZZOUNDS has the play as you pay program. Just about everyone qualifies to use this program. It is great.

Select the item, they send it to you and you make payments interest free. Regarding Guitar Center, they only offer a GC credit card which nobody I've ever known gets approved, you must need a 900 fico score and then, its high interest.

Selection is better at ZZOUNDS too. Guitar Center lists items for sale they don't have. Fact.

I've have never had a problem with ZZOUNDS. Whatever I order gets shipped immediately, promptly , usually receive in two days.

Lastly, Guitar Center most likely won't be around much longer.

Mismanagenet , customer service corporate Bots who are programmed to spit out scripted response/replies who refuse to resolve issues will be their downfall. We've all heard the rumors.

So, ZZOUNDS over GC.