Start a new comparison

370 reviews
1.6
42 reviews
38 reviews

How would you compare Megabus vs Greyhound?

StripedStaffordshireBullTerrier

I don't travel with either one but, my son has and both services suck. Megabus services that you say you provide is why people come over to them and they never ever work.

Your customer service is certainly not customer friendly. Even your corporate office doesn't answer their phones. I will never ever ride this service again and now my children who used the circuit will never use it again.

This is a college life line and you chose to allow your services to be this *** And conveniently you can't seem to reach anyone that can do any type of resolution to the TERRIBLE SERVICE that you receive.By the way. Don't know where that name that I am being reported as because my name isn't StripedStaffordshireBullTerrier,

I am very very very disappointed, dissatisfied, angry, and hurt at the service I received today at Philadelphia's 30th st. station.

Today is my daughters birthday and I planned a beautiful trip to New York. When I arrived at 7:58am (my bus left at 8am) your employed bus driver drove off on my family. We are still currently waiting to get on a bus at 9:30 am. My daughters birthday itinerary is COMPLETELY ruined!

I asked for a refund to catch an earlier bus but was even denied that opportunity. This is my first time using MegaBus and this will for certain be my last. I will be sure to advise every single person I know how rude and unprofessional the staff is at your company from the guys at baggage that saw us and did not notify the bus driver we were there. To the bus driver who left early and left us crying and in disbelief.

To the customer service representatives who told me I couldn't even get my money back so that I can get another form of transportation and the manger that hung up on my husband. Just AWFUL. My entire experience with this company has been awful. I've used many modes of transportation and this by far is the worst.

You ruined my child's birthday and what was suppose to be a fun family trip. I will be posting my experiences to various blogs to ensure that this never happens again.

I love Magabus, but my latest purchase of 3 tickets has caused this brouhaha. Not being aware of the mandatory change in January 2018 of choosing of one of two stops in Philadelphia...

I simply clicked and it was the Independence Hall stop when I really wanted 30th Street..... I am appalled that they would ask me for $10 just to ride an additional 15 blocks to 30th Street.

I bought 3 tickets in February and I was not informed of this change and rode to 30th Street with no problem,Two Customer Service agents informed me that we must get off the bus at the first location rather than to just stay on the bus. YES I AM PISSED OFF!

Top Rated Megabus Reviews