Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
428 reviews
42 reviews
28 reviews

How do you compare Green Motion vs Hertz?

Hertz is forthcoming with what your actually costs will be at time of booking. Unlike Green motion that employs a bait and switch routine when they have you at the counter.

Shame on Green Motiion!! I walked away Green with anger.

O barato sai caro ao alugar um carro da Green Motion evitem essa empresa

A Hertz e muito melhor que a Green Motion e o barato sai caro comigo me alugaram um GPS que nao funcionava e nem aceitaram minha reclamacao nem devolveram o dinheiro pago por um servico nao prestado jamais alugarei um carro dessa empresa

Never rent a car from GreenMotion.They might look cheap, but are way more expensive than hertz after you have returned your car. I was charged £760,- for a 1 cm scratch that I am sure we did not cause.

I need my glasses to find the scratch. The guy new exactly what he was looking for. Total scam, shame for rental business.On the web I found loads of other people losing money the same way.

They are franchise and just do what they want. AVOID!!

AVOID GREEEN MOTION AT ALL COSTS!

Hertz maybe more expensive at first looks. But after Green Motion have found a number of scratches on the car, (even underneath the car) and taken your deposit you could have hired a Hertz car for 6 months.

I was charged £600 for damage that was already there, I’ve since heard other charged up to £2500.

I have never rented from Hertz but have had dealings with Green Motion Car Rental Gatwick,UK and I would just advise anyone that is considering a rental here to think twice. It's a pity I didn't carry out more research before I used them.

It was a costly mistake, £400 to be precise. This company should be struck off.

They will try anything to withhold your £400 deposit . This company is fraudulent and I can't understand how they continue to operate.

Top Rated Green Motion Reviews