PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Tootsie Roll Industries
Great Value

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Overview

Total reviews
338
Company responses
Issues resolved

Great Value was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Nov 11, 2008 and since then this brand received 338 reviews. It is 306 reviews more than Tootsie Roll Industries received since Dec 28, 2012.

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Consumer Ratings

125 in category
49 in category
135 in category
52 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Tootsie Roll Industries ranks 53 points higher in the Food Manufacturers category than Great Value. People gave Tootsie Roll Industries 2.8 stars for Website criterion in Food Manufacturers category and it is 147 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Great Value was rated 2.7 stars for Website criterion in this category and it is 144 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Discounts and Special Offers criterion, than we see that Great Value has a higher rating than Tootsie Roll Industries. Regarding Billing Practices criterion, consumers gave Tootsie Roll Industries 1.3 stars and it is 60% worse than other in category. Great Value however was rated 2.7 stars and it is 77% greater than other in category.

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Rating Details

2.8 (5 reviews)
2.7 (89 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Quality of product is pretty bad I bought a bag from the store-half of them are misshapen and crushed.

Autumn t

Great Value had an excellent ice cream called Sea Salt &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Caramel. It is discontinued, replaced by Salted Caramel Blondie: tasteless and almost double the price. I'll not purchase Salted Caramel Blondie again.

PissedConsumer1732080
1.8 (5 reviews)
2.7 (87 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

I purchased a 22 foil wrapped cherries by Cella's, never had an issue, but this one had no liquid and some of them not even had cherries. I think I deserve a replacement!!!! Carmen Goodmangoodmancarmen928@gmail.com

PissedConsumer800139

gave my wife and I horrid case of Flatulents for more than 24 hrs. *** that *** !!! never again

Robert W
1.3 (4 reviews)
2.7 (79 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

Candy cane tootsie pops tasted like cardboard. Had NO peppermint flavor AT ALL. Instead of coupons to pay for my TWO bags of pops at 2.69 each all I received was 1.00 off coupons.. not happy

PissedConsumer1718712

Maybe 2 of 4 had pimentos or were empty.

PissedConsumer1719084

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Yummy pops
  • I like then
  • Price
  • Quick in and out
  • Wide variety of products
Cons
  • To see if i get a response
  • Poor product handling
  • Unacceptable product
  • Unacceptable
  • This product was terrible

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews

I have bought 4 boxes of chocolate covered cherries. Much to my disappointment the candie looks old. The chocolate has a...

Over half of these storage bags would not unzip. When manually opened then they do not zip up. Really irksome and...

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I bought a. Bike and. First time I use the bicycle it broke took it back where I bought it store 3388 in. Lawrenceville...

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

I haven't gotten any chocolate pops in 3 bags in a row. Plus i haven't seem any new flavors added to the mix... what...

2.6

Tootsie Roll Industries and Great Value Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Tootsie Roll Industries Candy (11 reviews)
  • Great Value Coffee Creamer (17 reviews)
  • Great Value Ice Cream (15 reviews)
  • Great Value Bacon (11 reviews)