PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Gentry Finance Corporation
Ocwen

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Overview

Total reviews
1484
Company responses
Issues resolved

Ocwen was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 26, 2007 and since then this brand received 1484 reviews. It is 1453 reviews more than Gentry Finance Corporation received since May 5, 2008.

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Consumer Ratings

337 in category
169 in category
321 in category
167 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Ocwen ranks 52 points higher in the Loans and Mortgages category than Gentry Finance Corporation. People gave Gentry Finance Corporation 1.3 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in Loans and Mortgages category and it is 189 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. At the same time, Ocwen was rated 1.1 stars for Product or Service Quality criterion in this category and it is 153 points higher than the worst rated brand in this category. If we look at Customer service criterion, than we see that Ocwen has a higher rating than Gentry Finance Corporation. Regarding Diversity of Products or Services criterion, consumers gave Gentry Finance Corporation 1 stars and it is 95% worse than other in category. Ocwen however was rated 1.3 stars and it is 50% greater than other in category.

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Rating Details

1.3 (11 reviews)
1.1 (277 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I have a ten day grace period and the calls started the same day I was due!!! see again poor customer service. I just counted and there is 108 words..

Andielyn A

...A phone call to customer service took over an hour and multiple (friendly) people before someone could input a direct draft; over a month later, the online problem still exists..

PissedConsumer1607052
1 (9 reviews)
1.2 (295 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...I've spoken with other store managers and customer service and everyone gives me the runaround..

PissedConsumer1186368

...Poor communication, poor customer service and they really , really don't care about the customer , their most concern seems to be what extra fees they can get from you or how they can force you into foreclosure..

DORIS B
1 (8 reviews)
1.3 (230 reviews)
Reviewer's quote

...So instead of me using their services I'm going to pay them off report them to the Better Business Bureau and they better not ever send me another offer again!..

PissedConsumer1474657

...They are crooks and very dishonest company rhat services loan that they do not own. I have alot more info to go over. Please contact me at 559 967 2298..

PissedConsumer940990

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • One person that tried to help me
  • Loan modification staff is competent and fair
  • Didnt
Cons
  • Rude people
  • Customer service
  • Absolutely no customer service
  • No clear answers
  • Lost paperwork

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I have grew up in my home for 37yrs, since my parents passed away i own it for 12yrs, I recently contacted Ocwen to...

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

I have 2 loans with This company In Mitchell South Dakota And have been faithful on paying on time and amount owed. I...

The mortgage company completed the necessary inspection and was to release the money to the builder to complete the buil...

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Brenda is very very rude and unprofessional and she teaches the other workers how to be rude like her. they need new...

I NEED THE PHONE # AND FAX NUMER FOR:
OCWEN LOAN SERVICING ISAOA
PO BOX 6723 , SPRINGFIELD,OH,45501

Gentry Finance Corporation and Ocwen Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Gentry Finance Corporation Manager (2 reviews)
  • Gentry Finance Corporation Customer Care (1 review)
  • Ocwen Mortgage (524 reviews)
  • Ocwen Loan (210 reviews)
  • Ocwen Loan Modification (161 reviews)