Start a new comparison

74 reviews
1.3
32 reviews
3 reviews

How would you compare Geek Squad vs Iyogi?

DON'T DO IYOGI UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE HARRASSED FOR LIFE AND HAVE YOUR COMPUTER SEIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the beginning iYogi was very good. They were helpful, called every now and then to run a computer check.

They were more expensive than Geek Squad but we felt it was worth it. Then they wanted us to purchase another 2 years and were going up on the cost. I fell for it and paid. They quit calling and didn't answer my phone calls!

We had paid over $300.00 for 3 years of service and were getting nothing in return.

I quickly called my bank and filed a dispute, which was thankfully resolved. Geek Squad didn't call when we used them, but they were there if I had any questions.

Top Rated Geek Squad Reviews