Start a new comparison

303 reviews
266 reviews
2.2
72 reviews

How do you compare Ge Appliances vs Whirlpool?

I can only compare whirlpool with Kitchen aid and Maytag ! Actually there is no comparison!

I sold my Maytag washer and dryer when we moved and bought new Whirlp[oool and am so disappointed! I want my old 20yr washer and dryer back! Washer does not get clothes clean and dryer takes forever to dry and clothes are matted together!Type your message hereMy dishwasher takes forever and dishes are still wet when cycle is over! Refrigerator is were inadequate with shelving and freezer space very inadequate!

Also Stainless steel fronts are a real joke!

Try to keep them doors looking great! NOT!

Having been a general contractor and building numerous mid-upper class homes I always put appliances made by Whirlpool, Kitchen Aid and Maytag. Appliances I used in my own home.

Many of these were still running with no issues 15 years later. It's not about a problem and how quickly the manufacturer fixed the appliance. It's more about the number of issues that needed to be addressed. Do you want an appliance that has had eight problems that called for a repairman?

Even if the company sends a repair man out that very same day. Or an appliance that has run smooth year after year? This is the first time I have tried a G.E.

brand. Won't purchase another.

I don't have a whirlpool washer....I wish I did....GE sucks and I am so sorry I bought it six months ago....it's awful...the other appliances that I own that are Whirlpool are exceptional

GE is very low quality over priced cheap junk will not last and they do not honor their warranty’s . My Cafe refrigerator lasted 2 years 3 months. I hade a whirlpool dishwasher and it lasted 5 years and the electronic board went bad I called whirlpool and the send me out a new one so it lasted about 8 years .

Top Rated Ge Appliances Reviews