Start a new comparison

194 reviews
1.9
108 reviews
88 reviews

How would you compare Maytag vs Ge Appliances?

GE is very low quality over priced cheap junk will not last and they do not honor their warranty’s . My Cafe refrigerator lasted 2 years 3 months I have a Maytag washer dependable care heavy duty that we got in 1997 and it still working never broke down yet it is 21 years old .

TheMaytag dryer broke down but it was my fault because the way I vented it and the lent got jammed up .

I changed that and everything is ok now live and learn . Whirlpool owns Maytag now so I can not say anything about the new ones

Maytag makes far better that GE could ever dream of. I have a Maytag and I love it and I have never had a problem.

Pissed off with GE

I have 3 GE appliances and all 3 have had numerous service calls. 2 May tag appliances that include an almost 20 year old washer.

No service calls. Next time I purchase appliances, I will seek out Maytag.

Top Rated Maytag Reviews