Start a new comparison

1.6
24 reviews
1.4
21 reviews

How would you compare Garnier vs Splat Hair Color?

Splat hair color was the worst product that could ever be sold on the market. The amethyst blue only colored my scalp and not my hair.

I'm sorry but I wouldn't even buy this product to use on my dog. I am very disappointed

I would choose garnier over splat.. I would chose anything over splat, as I have for almost 20yrs..

I had a really bad experience with splat its a total mess even when beong careful to try not making a mess, it burned my hair and def made my hair 3 to 4 different colors :-( :-( .

as far as trying to get my goal hair color to being the red that I have been longing for for years splat almost did that over any other brand I have tried in the pass. ..

Top Rated Garnier Reviews