Start a new comparison

1.7
247 reviews
1.8
158 reviews

How would you compare Freedompop vs Verizon?

#1362035

I left Verizon to go to FreedomPop. HUGE mistake!

FreedomPop is a trainwreck! Phone works, phone doesn't work, calls sometimes connect, sometimes not. People say they called 3 times and there is nothing in my call log, random error messages (your account is not authorized to call this number) for a local call. Worst phone related mistake I have ever done!

I would sooner go back to a dial phone screwed to the wall as choose FP if those were my only two choices. I would go so far as to label FP - Unreliable.

Verizon on the other hand is pricey but it works with no issues (for me anyway).

Top Rated Freedompop Reviews