Start a new comparison

204 reviews
178 reviews
1.8
99 reviews

How do you compare Freedompop vs Sprint?

TepidKangaroo

Well, I would not recommend either one. I bought a sim card from sprint for a year since I have so much issue with FP.

The card is stuck at Fedex facility instead of being deliver to Walgreen down the street for me to pick up. I chatted with their "specialist" Benny K and was told to to to Walgreen in Texas to pick it up. I live in CA. My order has Walgreen same zip as me and the chat rep said I am wrong.

Told me to to go Texas to pick it up or order a new one and pay again. My tracking shows it's still stuck in LA here. After about 30 mins of him refusing look at the into I gave, he transferred me to his supervisor. Then the supervisor Freddy K took a look and found my order with the correct into and apologized for Benny K.

Nothing else, no help. no nothing. Still no sim card that was suppose to be overnight days ago. He just told me to wait and it will come....still nothing.

Both CS are horrible and has many issues.

No help either. So stay away from both unless you like some stress, like to throw away money and your sanity, being lied to and stranded with no way to use your phone and by all means, try both at the same time.

Top Rated Freedompop Reviews