Start a new comparison

1.5
60 reviews
5 reviews
3 reviews

How would you compare Fox vs Usave Car And Truck Rental?

Both have hidden costs. If you have your own insurance (from your credit card or car policy), FOX will screw you because they obligate you to buy their expensive insurance.

(My $297 reservation turned into a $700+ reservation). USave was even cheaper ($245 for 15 days), BUT (this was in Miami) they obligate you to use their toll paying system. I didn't, since I had my own device (costs $5) which I've always used in Miami for car rentals). I paid all my tolls but they ended up charging me $10+the toll fee for each time I went through a toll even though they paid nothing, since I had paid them all).

ALSO: I got a parking ticket which I disputed and won but they charged me $45 for that ticket which they didn't pay (I checked with the parking authority). BOTTOM LINE: Avoid these two. There are much better companies without hidden costs. NOTE: in Miami buy your own toll pay device.

It's really cheap and easy. Can get one at any CVS or Walgreens drug store. Turn on WAZE, have it avoid tolls and ask it to take you to the closest CVS and get your device.

Then remember to switch off "avoid tolls" on WAZE. You'll save a lot.

Top Rated Fox Reviews