Start a new comparison

Rv
485 reviews
29 reviews
16 reviews

How do you compare Forest River vs Keystone Rv?

I have no knowledge of Forest River, BUT, Keystone is the absolute WORST company you could POSSIBLY give your money too !!!! They make a TERRIBLE PRODUCT !!!

AND what is even WORSE, they DO NOT stand behind ANYTHING they make !! EVEN when it is a mistake at the factory !!! Their design is SUB-PAR !!! This Sprinter 5th wheel I own now is the absolute WORST I have ever owned !!

I can promise you, after this one there will NEVER be another Keystone in MY driveway !!

OR ANYTHING from Thor for that matter !!! Do yourself a BIG FAVOR, put your money in another brand because Keystone WILL stick it to you like they did me !!

This is my second Forest River Travel Trailer. My first one i had problems with the refrigerator and returned it to the dealership for repairs.

They said it was repaired. took it out and it still did not work. I gave up and used a larger ice cooler. I traded it in on a second Forest River.

The exact same situation happened. I called the dealership where I purchased it and they said it would be two months for repairs. I camp in the winter and as far as I was concerned this was unacceptable. I canceled the appointment and went to another location and got an appointment in two weeks.

I wanted to give Forest River a second chance and have been disappointed so far.

Having nothing but trouble with other defective equipment in the coach. My current trailer is a 2016 Forest River 243rbs.

Traded our 2017 Forest River EVO 2360 travel Trailer, Which was a piece of junk and only 4 months old when traded for a 2016 Keystone Cougar 277rlswe 5th wheel. Much better built unit and so far we are happy with it.

Took a 10K hit on the EVO. Mel

I bought a 2017 salem cruise lite. Nothing but problems since we got it.

First camping trip was the first issue. Our sink must have had a crack someone tried to repair. Called our dealer and they got on the phone to get a new one ordered. Our next camping trip, my little kids were laying on the dinette watching a movie before bed when the wall air conditioner started leaking in on top of them!

Our third trip ended up with the queen size bed collapsing during the middle of the night while we were sleeping!! We took it to the dealer to get all of it repaired. They are now having issues with forest river and getting my camper repaired.

Trading it off as soon as I get it back. Definitely not getting a forest river ever again!

Top Rated Forest River Reviews