Start a new comparison

1.8
64 reviews
1.9
57 reviews

How do you compare General Motors vs Ford?

I have owned them both, (Ford and Chevrolet) and honestly, I've had the least trouble with Chevrolet. I have had a terrible experience with Ford and I'm done with them forever.

I drove Chevrolet for 15 years and only one trip to dealership for repairs and I buy a new Ford and I couldn't stay out of the dealership. Worst purchase I have ever made. Do yourself a favor and stay away from Ford.

Buy anything else. Poor quality.

basilhoffman
Burbank, California, United States #1356375

I have owned a Chevrolet Tahoe and a Lincoln Navigator. Both were good vehicles.

However, the extended warranty I bought from Ford for my Lincoln was proven in court to be a fraudulent document.

The court agreed that the Extended Service Plan document allows Ford to disregard the written terms of the agreement and deny claims for parts explicitly covered. The Extended Service plan now claims that more than 1000 parts are covered, but Ford actually only covers fewer than 300.

Top Rated General Motors Reviews