Start a new comparison

1.7
56 reviews
1.9
28 reviews

How do you compare Rama Deals vs Florence Scovel?

IdealisticSeaOtter

How would I compare these two. They both are out to steal money from any unsuspecting customer they can.

They are the same along with AN & Associates. NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. No matter what the product they are selling it is not worth the hassle and you probably will never get the product. I was lucky because I used PayPal and I got my money back.

I decided that I just won't buy anything that is posted on Facebook. I reported ALL three companies to Facebook, Yelp, and Trustpilot also. I placed the order on the 12th of May and also sent two emails telling to cancel the order in less than 20 minutes after placing the order.

They refused to cancel. It took until the 8th of June that I refused the package.

IdealisticSeaOtter

They are one in the same along with Jack Seeds and AN & Associates. You will NEVER get the product that you ordered.

You can't call since the phone is disconnected. I have received emails from all three companies. They take your money and that is as far as it goes. When you email them you get a different person every time and they have no clue what they are doing.

Gave me one tracking number and gave Paypal a totally different number from two different companies. YOU WON'T KNOW THIS UNTIL YOU CHECK OUT AND THE FIGHT STARTS.

Top Rated Florence Scovel Reviews