Start a new comparison

2.3
1283 reviews
2.9
430 reviews

How would you compare Flexshopper vs Wish?

Both have major holes in customer service. You go to the support menu and they have 3 different options to get help. 1- call the customer support #, 2- email, and 3 (which ro me should be the easiest to work with because it's quicker than making a phone call or email) live chat. So I have used all three of these methods with both companies and none of them have really satisfied me. Flexshopper is beyond help in any of these three catogories. I ordered a new laptop, soundbar speaker system, and a printer. I've received the laptop but it was supposed to come with a 1 year subscription to office 365. I followed the direction to install it and it kept asking for a purchased id #. So I call flexshopper and they tell me I need to call the store that sent it to me. I call Wal-Mart and they said I need to talk to Microsoft. I call Microsoft which they were the best help so far but still could not fix the issue and tell me I need to go through the place I ordered it form! So I then call the maker of the laptop and again I'm told to go through where I purchased it. I call flexshopper again and I'm told that Wal-Mart is the one advertising this and they need to fix it. I'm now on day 3 of dealing with this through email, calling, and chat from all of these companies. Finally and honestly I can't remember who actually gave me the info to get it set up but I now have the office 365. Thats2 ot the last of this story. Now it's been 3 weeks all most 4 now and I still jave yet to see me printer and every time I check to see if it's been shipped it's still pending. I've contacted flexshopper 4 times now on the isssue and the last reply was eta September 26th. Checked today and its still pending a tracking number. Also I received the soundbar but all the instructions were in Chinese! I've never owned one before and it has Bluetooth so I had no clue how to hook it up. After spending hours with them on the phone the only conclusion was to send it back, I was supposed to get an email on the proce9of returning it. It's been a week now and no email. I use it now so whatever I guess. I'm supposed to be paying$22 a week for these three products and haven't paid 1 dime so far because I haven't received all the items. Flexshopper needs to get ot together. Worst experience so far with an online purchase. Now Wish love their site! But they false advertise constantly! I've gootten some great products from them over the year's. They will post something "buy now and get it for $1" lol. Now you can get this maybe on some items and they do tell you that it's first come first served on that promotion. I still have yet to get that and every time I've clicked it they tell Oh so sorry you weren't the first to get this item we will refund your money. Well guess what they only give you .50 back instead of the $1. How many people had put in for that only to get half the money back? Bet those .50 add up quick to their pockets. I no longer pay attention to those. They also false advertise on many many prices throughout the site, for example they will post an itwm for say $5 and you click it choose your size or color or whatnot just to see the price tripple from what was advertised! So I was like ok the terms do say certain sizes, colors, etc can change the price. So I did a little research and tried to order every option on that price and guess what none of them come to the price they advertise it at! I've tried talking with them on email, chat, and phone only to come up with the same *** as before. Now I will say that wish, has been good with if you received a bad product they refund you quickly. So as far as both these companies I have to say yes the price is right and it's easier to go to the store (but the store will never have that price) and honestly the customer service is just as bad in store as it is out store. Hopefully I will recieve my items soon. Still waiting on my pri ter from flexshopper (eta the 26th) but still pending track #. Still waiting on 3 items from wish that were supposed to be here a week ago. I got an email on 1 item today asking me if I ordered it I said yes I did in August! They told me so sorry we will have this item to you asap. Which makes no sense because when I go to the site checking orders it says its here in the US. So again yes you save money bit if you need the itwm quick I suggest you eat the extra money to get it cause these 2 sites is like trying to swim with rocks tied to your feet!
products are good service needs major help.

Top Rated Flexshopper Reviews