Start a new comparison

• Service2
  • No one on same page2
Show

Discussion

I like the pay in 90 days same as cash from Flexshopper and the cash price is a fair one.I do not like the 90 days same as cash from Rent a Center.

The cash price is way off the chart and you may as well pay for the item full term unless the item is on clearance then it is discounted. It is totally ridiculous.

I like the flexibility of being able to return the merchandise with no further obligation from Rent a Center and the local centers in which you can return them.

I do not like however the return policy with Flexshopper. On the bigger items you must make darn sure you want it cause the consumer must send it back at their expense which can be very costly.

I do not like that Flexshopper has no other facility other than Florida in which to return their items and no local center that they deal with.

They sell items from Best Buy and they are local so you should in all reality be able to return the product there but you cannot. they will only pay for a return if it was a damaged shipment. That just seems wrong! It seems like you buy from them with a no return policy.

Flexshopper once took a double payment from my account and they took away my credit with them. I called and told them that their computer made a mistake and took out the double payment and they were so rude to me three times on the phone. They denied that it happened. I in turn went to my bank and got copies and sent it to them and proved that they took out the...

Immediately they were very nice to me on the phone and did reinstate my credit with them as well as send back the money that was taken in error. So their customer service can be questionable.

I have not had any bad customer service problems with Rent a Center so I cannot comment on that.

They have been fair with me every time I have rented from there.So I like the customer service at Rent a Center.