Start a new comparison

Flash Seats

Tickets
  • 0 ISSUES RESOLVED
  • 1 TOTAL REVIEWS

Not enough votes to show an average rating

No items

• Hidden fees17
  • Service12
Show

Discussion

Flash Seats is worst, I purchased concert tickets thru the T-Mobile Arena website for Bruno Mars, First I had to create an account with VIVID SEATS, from what I understand "verified ticket sellers" (whatever that means?) use the services of VIVID SEATS to sell tickets, the sellers then transfer tickets to FLASH SEATS.What I don't understand is why are so many services involved?

(The venue website, Vivid Seats & Flash Seats)

ACCOUNTABILIY??

My tickets were delivered to my FLASH SEATS ACCOUNT (I had to create a flash seats account) Then 10 days later while my tickets were in my newly created FLASH SEATS account someone transferred my tickets from my FLASH SEATS account into someone else's FLASH SEATS account!

I have a record of who received my tickets, but FLASH SEATS couldn't tell me who transferred my tickets or who authorized the transfer my tickets?I have proof of my credit card purchase I've asked FLASH SEATS why can't they ask the person who received my tickets for their proof?