Start a new comparison

1.2
201 reviews
1.3
193 reviews

How do you compare Flagstar Bank vs Wells Fargo?

#1620865

Terrible, and when all my finances become available I am leaving Flagstar.. I am also pissed with Wells Fargo, Been a customer of there's for yearssssss, didn't even get an option to move to a wells fargo branch that wasn't being sold.

All my money, loans and credit cards were at wells fargo, so I could transfer and pay bills with ease, now I cant pay my loan that got moved to flagstar, cant log in, cant pay my visa card and wells fargo, no money, flagstars charging me fees because I had 3 checks clear in one day, which they call multiple transactions and charged me 10 dollars.. accounts at flagstar that I don't even have a debit or credit card attached to it only checks, money is coming out of it, and they call right of descriptive withdrawal, and cant even tell me what its about.

I have a loan that got transferred to flagstar, cant pay it, money locked up, cant log in to the my loans portion of the website, cant pay my wells fargo credit card, cuz money got transferred to flagstar and Im locked out, wells fargo says ooops sorry for the hassle, but will not take away the fees and overages. I could go on and on and on

Top Rated Flagstar Bank Reviews