Start a new comparison

• No replies to email3
Show

Discussion

In search of sleep

I own both a Jawbone (UP3) and 2 Fitbits (Flex and Surge).I started with Fitbit but switched to Jawbone because Fitbit did not have and continues to lack a smart alarm - one that wakes you when you are in a light phase of sleep.

I don't sleep well and it makes a huge difference to me if I wake from light sleep vs. deep sleep. Fitbit users have been asking Fitbit to add this feature for at least 2 years, now. After 1 year, I gave up and bought a Jawbone.

The Jawbone doesn't have some of the other features of Fitbit (e.g., real time HR or telling time). I was happy enough with my Jawbone until the wristband broke on month 10. It was still under warranty, so I tried to contact the company. After 3 weeks, 3 emails and 2 attempts to contact Jawbone through their web site, I started looking for a phone number.

None to be found. In fact, other users have posted that Jawbone has been inaccessible to any customers since January, 2017.

So, I am switching back to Fitbit, which appears to have much better customer support.I just wish