PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Trovefluxs and Fingerhut as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Trovefluxs
Fingerhut

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Overview

Total reviews
858
Company responses
Issues resolved

Fingerhut was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 6, 2008 and since then this brand received 858 reviews. It is 857 reviews more than Trovefluxs received since Jul 4, 2017.

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Consumer Ratings

Rank
3895 out of 4571 in E-commerce category
289 out of 4571 in E-commerce category
222 in category
300 in category
203 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Fingerhut ranks 3606 points higher in the E-commerce category than Trovefluxs.

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Rating Details

1.7 (197 reviews)

No items

...Fraud department customer service is very rude..

Hobart
2.6 (175 reviews)

No items

...On their website it states that you can pay more than minimum amount due and it will be applied to minimum payments due or pay in full..

PissedConsumer1199681
1.8 (164 reviews)

No items

My name is Juvetta Walker, I have $1690, in spending credit, with a balance of about $709, my account is in fraud, for some reason they haven’t specified, I actually changed my address online and was told by a fraud claim specialist that, changing my address online was probably the reason, she...

Juvetta W

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Never again at this point
  • Ticked off
  • Easy payment option
Cons
No votes
  • Poor customer service
  • Being screwed without the normal foreplay
  • Accounting procedures

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I don't no my account number

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

*** finger hut s English they don't do nothing

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

Relly happy with TroveFluxs! First time experience was fine. No hassle and under a 5min delivery. Second time, I had to...

2.9

1st off I been a longggg time customer of fingerhut almost 20yrs and I have NEVER been so upset with the way the rep...

Trovefluxs and Fingerhut Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Fingerhut Account (170 reviews)
  • Fingerhut Customer Care (68 reviews)
  • Fingerhut Shipping Service (29 reviews)