PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Sports Trophy and Fingerhut as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Sports Trophy
Fingerhut

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Overview

Total reviews
864
Company responses
Issues resolved

Fingerhut was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Mar 6, 2008 and since then this brand received 864 reviews. It is 863 reviews more than Sports Trophy received since Sep 14, 2011.

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Consumer Ratings

Rank
2054 out of 4210 in E-commerce category
297 out of 4210 in E-commerce category
222 in category
304 in category
211 in category

According to consumer ratings and reviews, Fingerhut ranks 1757 points higher in the E-commerce category than Sports Trophy.

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Rating Details

1.7 (200 reviews)

No items

...Fraud department customer service is very rude..

Hobart
2.5 (178 reviews)

No items

...On their website it states that you can pay more than minimum amount due and it will be applied to minimum payments due or pay in full..

PissedConsumer1199681
1.8 (166 reviews)

No items

It was made on 12-20-19 and as of 01-06-20 I had not received my product or no refund. I contacted the company and got transferred 3 different times to 3 different people, I got fed up and asked for a refund of the $30. While attempting to get the refund the person told me my social security number...

Xaiver

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
  • Never again at this point
  • Ticked off
  • Easy payment option
Cons
No votes
  • Poor customer service
  • Uphelpful supervisor
  • Being screwed without the normal foreplay

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Most Positive Reviews

Top rated reviews
No votes

I don't no my account number

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews
No votes

*** finger hut s English they don't do nothing

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

We chose Sports Trophy Co as they offered competitive prices and promised that they could deliver to us by our deadline,...

Had an issue with a missing package. This was a product that I needed, I requested 2 day shipping. I was willing to...

Sports Trophy and Fingerhut Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Fingerhut Account (170 reviews)
  • Fingerhut Customer Care (69 reviews)
  • Fingerhut Shipping Service (30 reviews)