Start a new comparison

2.6
28 reviews
1.8
16 reviews

How would you compare The Swiss Colony vs Figis?

I have used Swiss colony before .. Swiss has better customer service, better shipping service.. we’re theres no comparison food..

I can't compare the 2 as I have never ordered from Swiss Colony. MJK

figis if a terrible place to order from. I spent over 200.00 dollars on one order & nothing was worth it.

some stuff was spoiled & others starting to. when I tried to place my order with the auto=mated service got so screwed up & it finally put me through to a real person which she was really nice.

the auto=mated service really sucks. never again.

I feel that the quality is exactly the same. I honestly beleive there is 1 place that makes allthese goodies.

Figis and swiss colony are just distributors of the products they sell. Price wise, s.c. has about a two dollar less priceline than figis. Also.

The credit is way less for s.c. figis is 3 payments for the whole order. S.c.

has a credit card in which i can purchase 100 dollars in giftas and pay 15 dollars per month. I like both places.

Top Rated The Swiss Colony Reviews