Start a new comparison

2.7
143 reviews
2.5
68 reviews

How do you compare FHA vs NACA?

I was disappointed when I went to the meeting because they did not take the money I spend on rent into consideration for my debt that I have incurred. One can clearly see that if I had their mortgage, I would be able to manage my debt or even be debt free in a short time.

Basically, even though they don't use credit scores, by the time you fit their requirements to fix your debt, it's as if your credit score would increase anyway. As far as FHA, you have to wait a year on a debt consolidation and they may overlook lates if your score is good. NACA looks at a few late payments and says you have to wait a year.

I was even told it can be 2-3 years. So, for the lower middle class trying to pay a $1500 rent payment, you might as well work with FHA.

Top Rated NACA Reviews