Start a new comparison

55 reviews
39 reviews
1.9
27 reviews

How would you compare Fedex vs Uship?

I dont see where someone could find a worse company than uship they blame everything on contractors and dont do much to get your shipment to you !!!!! Thats what its all about getting your stuff,they just sent me a notice saying that they have 72 hrs to get back to me ,3 days later,so thats when they did,3 days later,!!

When i found a new shipper he said that if i could have gotten hold of them sooner i could have had my shipment in 4 days!!!

I had to wait 2 weeks longer because of uships policy of waiting 72 hrs!!!! Horrible service it took me 5 weeks to get my quad because of uships poor customer service and policys!!!!

Top Rated Fedex Reviews