Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
2085 reviews
187 reviews
162 reviews

How would you compare UPS vs Fedex?

#1772043
UPS much better
UPS has much better service overall, including billing
Hi Pissed Customer,
In this area (Cave Creek); Fed Ex is much better than UPS.
Neil Bond
Fed Ex ****** (5 Stars)
UPS * (1 Star)
ColossalShrimp699
UPS is far, far superior
UPS serice is outstanding; FedEx is terrible
There’s nothing to compare UPS is SUPERIOR
UPS is lots better.
I have something else to compare
DELIVERY - UPS is hundred present accurate. FedEx is a failure.
Worse than UPS

EXTREMELY POOR

I have something else to compare
I think USPS is better than FedEx or possibly a horseback rider on an old nag.

I have seen the way the fedex drivers are and now how they deliver their packages. they stink big time. I've also seen the way ups drivers drive, they could be a bit more careful when driving but at least they use the dolly and actually take their items to the customer doors.

UrbanParrot

I have decided that if USPS or UPS can't be used, I'm not ordering from that particular company. UPS always puts package inside on our back porch while Fed Ex puts it on the sidewalk so it can blow all over the yard or get rained on.

Last Wednesday we had three packages to be delivered. Two by Fed Ex and one by UPS. UPS delivered, not Fed Ex. Called Fed Ex and then on the tracking information it said that bad weather prevented delivery.

Called Fed Ex on Friday, and they said packages(now 3) would be delivered that day. Nope. Called late Monday about packages, and suddenly the tracking information shows that delivery delayed (surprise) by bad weather. Called again on Tuesday.

Two of the three packages delivered on Wednesday. One damaged after riding on the truck for a week. Finally got the 3rd package on Thursday.

Have had Fed Ex leave packages 17 and 20 miles away until we complained to them and the shipper. Fed Ex is a good example of how not to run a business.

I have used UPS for many years and as far as I'm concerned, FedEx doesn't exist.

VeeLee

I agree with the majority below. From December 6th until December 11th, I was having constant problems receiving ONE package from FedEx to the point where I had to contact an Executive (named Mary Ounsley, who I'm thankful for to this day) just to get the problem solved.

Meanwhile, when UPS was scheduled to deliver my package on December 11th, not only was there no problem receiving it but UPS arrived 2 hours before FedEx did (and my package with UPS wasn't damaged. Unlike my package from FedEx which looked like somebody had been in a fight with the entire box AND the contents inside.)

No comparison,FedEx deliver lady does not come inside gate because I have cats,just the latest excuse for sloppy,super SORRY delivery,my sweet young man from ups wont let me carry over 10 lb packages,puts ALL on porch for me,as I am elderly and cannot carry large deliveries. FedEx lady told me to get a neighbor to pick off curb.

And this was a second rude FedEx lady. Now,I have changed all my regular deliveries to stores that use my ups driver. Should have done it several years ago when FedEx got new manager in my area and turned the asylum over to the inmates. Imagine!

No more having delivery left on the curb,in the rain!

No more asking a neighbor to help get my packages to my porch! I'm one happy ,appreciative old lady,thanks ups,and screw you fedex,I hope you go broke.

X has brought my package to my door every time and UPS has now three times left my packages down by busy Rodeway and Saturday they left one set out in the pouring rain and myself got soaked and wet I nobody wants to take care of

FedEx does not provide a delivery window. They just show up when ts convienent for them.

Our driver didn’t RING the doorbell and left a sticker on the door telling us we weren’t home...wrong. UPS gives a 3 hour window that will also be updated.

FedEx has a phone in their pickup lobby that the customer service reps are unable to call you on to update you. Hey Fred Smith, it’s 2018.

fed x makes ups look like complete morons....

By far, UPS is much better than fedex. Customer service at fedex is a joke or they are just stupid

I’ll take Fedex over UPS any day! Fedex is more professional and I’ve never had issues with them.

CuteGalapagosPenguin

There is no comparison.UPS hands down is much better than FedEx from Eagle River .FedEx and UPS are awesome in Southern Florida. They both actually deliver the packages in Florida.

Ups much better than fedex or i call fed up I will not go to a place where I can not have a choice of shipping I will never buy from any place that only works with fedup

UPS is much better all around. Their drivers actually have a brain, & can read.

The topic of this intial review was... I have a sign on my gate that says, "Deliveries, leave pkgs on OTHER side of gate. UPS has no poblem with this, but Fedex told me they have a policy AGAINST this very thing. DUH!

They said they don't want to damage the contents of the pkg. lifting it up over the gate and droping it on the other side. Would I have a sign on the gate telling them to drop pkg on OTHER SIDE of gate if I was worried about that? With all the news about "Pourch burglers" etc., that's why I put the sign on the gate!

I never order fragile items anyway!Point #2-I get packages delivered to me all the time that belong on the other street around the corner. I guess the Fedex drivers are not smart enough to realize the name of the street CHANGES at the corner, and don't realize they're on MY street and not the street name on the actual address of the package.

So, to avoid callng Fedex and telling them to...come get pkg...take it to the right address...risk leaving it outside the gate so it could get stolen....I take the package and hand deliver it to the right address around the corner. GOOD LUCK WITH FEDEX!

Just relying on the statistics listed in this page- FedEx comes out bad. Question to ask is where do the lost packages go?

Customer Service wise- UPS is not a customer friendly company- if they don't want to resolve your issue- they conveniently hang up on you. If you go to their facility- the staff is extremely rude.

emiliomiti

FEDEX looses packages almost twice as much than UPS. Concerning!!!. I am already using UPS, more responsive.

Top Rated UPS Reviews