Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
1590 reviews
231 reviews
140 reviews

How do you compare Fedex vs Ups?

No comparison,FedEx deliver lady does not come inside gate because I have cats,just the latest excuse for sloppy,super SORRY delivery,my sweet young man from ups wont let me carry over 10 lb packages,puts ALL on porch for me,as I am elderly and cannot carry large deliveries. FedEx lady told me to get a neighbor to pick off curb.

And this was a second rude FedEx lady. Now,I have changed all my regular deliveries to stores that use my ups driver. Should have done it several years ago when FedEx got new manager in my area and turned the asylum over to the inmates. Imagine!

No more having delivery left on the curb,in the rain!

No more asking a neighbor to help get my packages to my porch! I'm one happy ,appreciative old lady,thanks ups,and screw you fedex,I hope you go broke.

X has brought my package to my door every time and UPS has now three times left my packages down by busy Rodeway and Saturday they left one set out in the pouring rain and myself got soaked and wet I nobody wants to take care of

FedEx does not provide a delivery window. They just show up when ts convienent for them.

Our driver didn’t RING the doorbell and left a sticker on the door telling us we weren’t home...wrong. UPS gives a 3 hour window that will also be updated.

FedEx has a phone in their pickup lobby that the customer service reps are unable to call you on to update you. Hey Fred Smith, it’s 2018.

fed x makes ups look like complete morons....

By far, UPS is much better than fedex. Customer service at fedex is a joke or they are just stupid

I’ll take Fedex over UPS any day! Fedex is more professional and I’ve never had issues with them.

CuteGalapagosPenguin

There is no comparison.UPS hands down is much better than FedEx from Eagle River .FedEx and UPS are awesome in Southern Florida. They both actually deliver the packages in Florida.

Ups much better than fedex or i call fed up I will not go to a place where I can not have a choice of shipping I will never buy from any place that only works with fedup

UPS is much better all around. Their drivers actually have a brain, & can read.

The topic of this intial review was... I have a sign on my gate that says, "Deliveries, leave pkgs on OTHER side of gate. UPS has no poblem with this, but Fedex told me they have a policy AGAINST this very thing. DUH!

They said they don't want to damage the contents of the pkg. lifting it up over the gate and droping it on the other side. Would I have a sign on the gate telling them to drop pkg on OTHER SIDE of gate if I was worried about that? With all the news about "Pourch burglers" etc., that's why I put the sign on the gate!

I never order fragile items anyway!Point #2-I get packages delivered to me all the time that belong on the other street around the corner. I guess the Fedex drivers are not smart enough to realize the name of the street CHANGES at the corner, and don't realize they're on MY street and not the street name on the actual address of the package.

So, to avoid callng Fedex and telling them to...come get pkg...take it to the right address...risk leaving it outside the gate so it could get stolen....I take the package and hand deliver it to the right address around the corner. GOOD LUCK WITH FEDEX!

Just relying on the statistics listed in this page- FedEx comes out bad. Question to ask is where do the lost packages go?

Customer Service wise- UPS is not a customer friendly company- if they don't want to resolve your issue- they conveniently hang up on you. If you go to their facility- the staff is extremely rude.

emiliomiti

FEDEX looses packages almost twice as much than UPS. Concerning!!!. I am already using UPS, more responsive.

FedEx and UPS about the same. Very good

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1338147

Not particularly interesting since you don't permit consumer comments on the comparison.

Como, Western Australia, Australia #1314807

The ups Perth Australia is organized and deliberate stealing packages with the help of drivers. As soon as they get you to authorize ATF front door then your item is gone. In my case i made sure i be home for delivery time estimate and while i was waiting the tracking shows it was delivered.

Top Rated Fedex Reviews