PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Los Angeles Limo Transportation and Fancy Poodles as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Los Angeles Limo Transportation

40 in category
46 in category

Los Angeles Limo Transportation and Fancy Poodles Rating Details

No items

I let myself fall in love with a picture. I lost my dog in October and I felt like I'd found a perfect fit for me. Turns out I just got suckered. I'll be going to the cops. Not that I expect much can be done. But still. Don't let yourself get taken by a picture like I did.

PissedConsumer1013804

No items

This company is a total scam the puppies they offer for sale exist they get your money through money orders make money shipping manifest and then the shipping company supposedly request $700 insurance after your pet has been shipped halfway and they will not move it from the airport to receive...

PissedConsumer1012993

Los Angeles Limo Transportation and Fancy Poodles Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
No votes
Cons
No votes
  • Confusing clients

Los Angeles Limo Transportation and Fancy Poodles Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Los Angeles Limo Transportation and Fancy Poodles Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews
No votes

When I search SCARLETS FANCY POODLES the review and complaints come up for this page Fancy Poodles a TX breeder.

Los Angeles Limo Transportation and Fancy Poodles Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
No votes
  • Fancy Poodles Shipping Service (2 reviews)