PissedConsumer.com strives to provide consumers with the right information to make informed purchasing decisions. Our website collected and compiled various consumer reviews about Fancy Poodles and Guardian Water And Power as well as customer ratings and recommendations for these brands. Each brand score is calculated based on set of relevant criteria and displays company performance over time.

Fancy Poodles

Additional Fees
31 in category

Fancy Poodles and Guardian Water And Power Rating Details

Reviewer's quote

I let myself fall in love with a picture. I lost my dog in October and I felt like I'd found a perfect fit for me. Turns out I just got suckered. I'll be going to the cops. Not that I expect much can be done. But still. Don't let yourself get taken by a picture like I did.

PissedConsumer1013804

Reviewer's quote

This company is a total scam the puppies they offer for sale exist they get your money through money orders make money shipping manifest and then the shipping company supposedly request $700 insurance after your pet has been shipped halfway and they will not move it from the airport to receive...

PissedConsumer1012993

Additional Fees

Fancy Poodles and Guardian Water And Power Pros and Cons

Pros
No votes
No votes
Cons
  • Confusing clients

Fancy Poodles and Guardian Water And Power Most Critical Reviews

Lowest rated reviews

Fancy Poodles and Guardian Water And Power Latest Reviews

Recent published reviews

When I search SCARLETS FANCY POODLES the review and complaints come up for this page Fancy Poodles a TX breeder.

Fancy Poodles and Guardian Water And Power Products and Services

Most reviewed product and services
  • Fancy Poodles Shipping Service (2 reviews)